Book ATV/Snowmobile Pass
Trail updates can be found on our Trail Conditions page on our website.
All visitors to Haliburton Forest are required to obtain a permit/snowmobile pass (daily or seasonal) prior to entering the property. Those failing to comply will face trespassing charges. The daily permit is valid for the day it was purchased, until midnight. At time of purchase valid ownership and insurance will be required per snowmobile/ATV (no side by sides) being booked. Upon arrival passes MUST be picked up at the Main Office. Haliburton Forest limits the number of daily users on its trail system to 100. Therefore, daily visitors, especially on weekends, are required to reserve a space on the trails prior to arrival. This will ensure that visiting riders will be provided with the best possible and consistently superior conditions.
$50.47/day per driver plus HST
$10/day per adult passenger (kids 17 and under ride free) plus HST
|Daily Trail Passes*||Seasonal Trail Passes||Family Seasonal Passes|
|Snowmobile Driver - $50.47/day||Before January 1st - $425/driver||First Machine - $475/family|
|Adult Passenger - $10/day||After January 1st - $475/driver||Second Machine* - $200/family|
|**All day and seasons passes are non-refundable||Passenger Season Pass - $125||Third Machine* - $100/family|
We require a Booking Document to be completed by EACH adult. One person should not be completing the documents on behalf of other adults. Youth can be included on one of the adult waivers.
These options can also be accessed immediately after making a reservation or through your booking confirmation. Scroll to the bottom of your invoice and select the 'View Required Documents' button.
The Booking Documents can be shared and accessed by you and other members in your reservation:
1. The individual who has made the reservation and those in the same household can complete the Booking Documents by clicking 'Fill Out Document'. Note: When completing waivers immediately following an online reservation, once 1 document is complete you will be prompted to go back (so you can complete more) or continue to the next screen.
2. A 'Share' option is provided. Click 'Share', copy the link provided and text or email this to other members in your group.
3. Email each member in your group. By inputting their email address(es) a link will be sent directly to their email.
Waivers are saved to the invoice, so no need to print any copies! For those unable to complete online, paper copies are available at the Main Office when checking in!
- At time of purchase valid ownership and insurance will be required per snowmobile being booked as well as on the trails. Upon arrival passes MUST be picked up at the Main Office. Driver's must have a valid driver's license or the equivalent Motorized Snow Vehicle Operator's License.
- Youth 12 and older can drive with proof of valid Snowmobile License or G1. Children under 18 are to be accompanied by parent/guardian.
- *Family Season's Passes must be within the same household. Valid for up to 2 adults with their children 21 years of age and under.
- Side by sides are not permitted on the trails.
- No after market pipes, cans, etc... (nothing that makes your sled(s) louder).
- If riding double, adults must have a legal two up. Children are permitted to ride double with an adult. All riders are REQUIRED to wear helmets.