Diverse, Customized Group Experiences
Enjoy Canadian Nature, Wildlife, & Activities Suitable for Any Group
Our professional facilitators are ready to customize your group experience at Haliburton Forest. With 100,000 acres of sustainably managed forest, there is no shortage of things to do. You never have to leave the property: Group facilities include onsite accommodation, comfortable kitchens and restaurant dining, indoor and outdoor spaces suitable for small and large group events.
- Great retreats and corporate incentive programs, youth and school group, as well as family reunions
- Hike, bike or snowmobile along 300km of trails
- Experience dog sledding or the Canopy Tour
- Swim, canoe, kayak, ice fish or snowshoe across one of our 100 pristine lakes
- Tour the Forest’s many operations, from forestry to sawmill to paddle manufacturing
- Give a seminar in the forest
- Host a corporate retreat in the outdoors
- Plan your wedding within the unique setting of Haliburton Forest
To begin personalizing your group experience, please fill out the form below to get in touch with our team.