Book Wolf Centre
Please read through the following information thoroughly before planning your visit as we have made numerous changes to our regular operations to make reopening a safe and fun experience for guests and staff alike.
- Guests are asked to make themselves aware of COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines. The Government has a great Self Assessment Tool for those who are or have been in contact with someone exhibiting the symptoms of COVID-19. Please contact us to reschedule your visit if you may have been in contact with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Entry to the Centre is by advanced reservation only. No walk-ins will be permitted. A limited number of guests will be allowed in 1.5 hour time slots that can be booked online from our website. Between each timeslot, a 30 minute closure will occur to allow for sanitization of common surfaces such as restrooms, door handles, countertops, etc. Please arrive at the beginning of your time slot to make full use of your reserved time. Wolf Centre admission is non-refundable. We cannot guarantee that the wolves or pups will be visible or active at the time of your visit.
- All guests are required to bring and wear their own mask. Guests without masks will not be permitted to enter. Please click here for information on mask rules and exemptions: HKPR Health Unit
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and is required to be used prior to entry. Our supply is limited, so we recommend you plan to bring your own as well. The restrooms will also be open for thorough hand washing.
- Upon arrival, please wait by your vehicle to maintain distance, rather than waiting at the door for entry. Our staff will invite you in at the beginning of your timeslot.
- The Centre is set up with blue lines across the floor to indicate space that should be observed for safe physical distancing practices. Directional indicators for flow of movement through the building have also been put in place. All guests are required to follow safe physical distancing practices while visiting for your safety and the safety of others. For information on safe physical distancing please click here.
- Merchandise is available for purchase, but the gift shop area is off-limits to the public. Please ask for assistance with your purchases and only touch items you intend to purchase.
- No cash will be accepted at this time.
Our members and lease holders are asked to call in for assistance with booking a timeslot. We know you are all anxious to visit, so we ask that you book no more than two visits per week, or one per weekend (Friday-Sunday) to allow others an opportunity to visit as well.
Please select your time slot carefully and double-check all the details of your booking before submitting payment. Wolf Centre admission is non-refundable.
Contact us if you have any questions or confusion about booking your visit.
Daily admission as well as annual memberships are available to visit the Wolf Centre.
During regular operation, Wolf Centre admission is valid all day and guests can come and go as they please. Advance reservations are not required and passes can be purchased upon arrival at the centre. See COVID-19 Info for changes. Fees below include 13% HST.
- $15.00 per adult
- $9.00 per youth (7 to 17 years of age)
- $30.00 per family (2 adults & their children 7 to 17 years of age)
- Children 6 and under free
- Groups 8 people or more $12.00 per adult
Memberships run from the day of pick up at the Wolf Centre until the following year. Membership perks: 10% off Wolf Centre Merchandise, poster and a WOLVES magazine of your choice.
- $60.00 per individual
- $80.00 per family
Daily Admission Availability:
COVID-19 Hours: Wednesday-Sunday, prebooked timeslots only.
Summer: Daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Victoria Day weekend to Thanksgiving
Spring and Fall: Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Winter: Monday to Friday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Mid- December to mid-March
Open throughout the Christmas Holidays, March Break, and Family Day Weekend.
Please note that last admission for the public is between 4:00 pm and 4:30 pm.
When in doubt, please call ahead!
Phone 800-631-2198 option 3
1305 Redkenn Road, Haliburton, ON, Canada