Book Wolf Centre
Please read through the following information thoroughly before planning your visit as we have made numerous changes to our regular operations to make visiting a safe and fun experience for guests and staff alike.
- Guests are asked to make themselves aware of COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines. The Government has a great Self Assessment Tool for those who are or have been in contact with someone exhibiting the symptoms of COVID-19. Please contact us to reschedule your visit if you may have been in contact with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Wolf Centre admission is non-refundable. We cannot guarantee that the wolves will be visible or active at the time of your visit.
- All guests are required to bring and wear their own mask. Guests without masks will not be permitted to enter. Please click here for information on mask rules and exemptions: HKPR Health Unit
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and is required to be used prior to entry. The restrooms will also be open for thorough hand washing. Our staff will be regularly sanitizing all frequent touch surfaces throughout the day.
- Upon arrival, please wait by your vehicle to maintain distance, rather than waiting at the door for entry. Our staff will invite you in at the beginning of your timeslot/experience.
- The Centre is set up with distancing indicators across the floor to help you maintain safe physical distancing practices. Directional indicators for flow of movement through the building have also been put in place. All guests are required to follow safe physical distancing practices while visiting for your safety and the safety of others. For information on safe physical distancing please click here.
- Merchandise is available for purchase in store and online, but the gift shop area is off-limits to the public. Please ask for assistance with your purchases and only touch items you intend to purchase.
Our members and lease holders are asked to call in for assistance with booking a timeslot. We know you are all anxious to visit, so we ask that you book no more than two visits per week, to allow others an opportunity to visit as well.
Please select your time slot carefully and double-check all the details of your booking before submitting payment. Wolf Centre admission is non-refundable.
Contact us if you have any questions about booking your visit.
Daily admission as well as annual memberships are available to visit the Wolf Centre.
During regular operation, Wolf Centre admission is valid all day and guests can come and go as they please. Advance reservations are not required and passes can be purchased upon arrival at the centre. See COVID-19 Info for changes. HST not included in prices below.
- $13.28 per adult
- $7.96 per youth (7 to 17 years of age)
- $26.55 per family (2 adults & their children 7 to 17 years of age)
- Children 6 and under free
- $10.62 per adult for groups of 8 or more
Memberships run one year from the day of pick up at the Wolf Centre. Membership get 10% off in-store Wolf Centre Merchandise. Available for purchase in person only.
- $53.10 per individual
- $70.80 per family
Open daily - Advanced reservations are strongly recommended and necessary to guarantee entry. We recommend booking a minimum of 2 days in advance to ensure you get the date and time you'd like. Walk-ins will be accepted space permitting. Maximum of 26 guests will be admitted per timeslot.
When in doubt, please call ahead!
Phone 1-800-631-2198 option 3
1305 Redkenn Road, Haliburton, ON, Canada