Book Summer Campsite
The typical season for camping and spring/summer/fall property access runs from the Victoria Day Long Weekend until mid to late October.
- Check In/Out
- Key Deposit
- Amenities & Firewood
- After Hours Arrival
- Respect for Others
- Holiday Long Weekends
- Waiver Assistant
Check in: 3:00 pm. Each person staying in our campsites is required to sign a liability waiver upon check in.
Check out: 12:00 pm. You must be off your site by noon, but are more than welcome to enjoy the forest until the end of the check out day.
In addition to camping fees, at time of booking a deposit of $25.00 will be required for a gate key. This key grants guests access to Haliburton Forest during your stay. The deposit is returned upon the return of the key.
Sites have picnic tables, firepit and outhouse.
The comfort station with flush toilets and complimentary showers is located at Base Camp near the main office.
Please help us prevent the spread of invasive species by not transporting firewood from other areas. Firewood can be purchased at Base Camp for $10.00/bundle.
We do not offer a filling station however we do have a few options for filling:
- Located behind our Comfort Station, we have a tap that guests may connect a hose to in order to fill up their trailer. This is potable water.
- There is a well at the end of our Base Camp before the main entrance into the Forest. This is potable water.
We do not have a dumping station/black water disposal available on site.
Should you arrive after hours you will find a red message box outside of the Main Office. In this box you will find an envelope with your name and part of your phone number. In the envelope will be keys and directions to your campsite(s). All visitors are to check in to our Main Office by 11:00 am the following morning to register.
Please have respect for the concerns of others and the environment. Take your garbage, avoid excessive noise and honour posted regulations.
No chainsaw use is permitted.
Please note the following holiday long weekends require 3-night bookings.
May 18 - 21 (May long weekend)
June 29 - July 2 (Canada Day long weekend)
August 3 - 6 (Civic Holiday long weekend)
August 31 - September 3 (Labour Day long weekend)
October 5 - 8 (Thanksgiving long weekend)
We require a Booking Document to be completed by EACH adult. One person should not be completing the documents on behalf of other adults. Youth can be included on one of the adult waivers.
These options can also be accessed immediately after making a reservation or through your booking confirmation. Scroll to the bottom of your invoice and select the 'View Required Documents' button.
The Booking Documents can be shared and accessed by you and other members in your reservation:
1. The individual who has made the reservation and those in the same household can complete the Booking Documents by clicking 'Fill Out Document'. Note: When completing waivers immediately following an online reservation, once 1 document is complete you will be prompted to go back (so you can complete more) or continue to the next screen.
2. A 'Share' option is provided. Click 'Share', copy the link provided and text or email this to other members in your group.
3. Email each member in your group. By inputting their email address(es) a link will be sent directly to their email.
Waivers are saved to the invoice, so no need to print any copies! For those unable to complete online, paper copies are available at the Main Office when checking in!