Map & Driving Directions
Address and Contact Information
Haliburton Forest & Wild Life Reserve Ltd
1095 Redkenn Rd.
Haliburton, Ontario K0M 1S0
Phone: 1800-631-2198 (from outside of North America call +1 705-754-2198)
Fax: (705) 754-1179
How to Get to Haliburton Forest
Please Note: Some GPS Units can lead people astray, especially in remote areas. Please compare our directions below to the directions you receive from these devices/services:
To visit Haliburton Forest you must use Highway 118 which can be accessed via Highways 11, 35, 21, 503 or even 28:
- On Hwy 118 at West Guilford turn north (staying left at the fork) and cross the bridge to take County Road 7 which is also called Kennisis Lake Road
- In West Guilford you will start seeing big red signs for Haliburton Forest &Wolf Centre
- Follow County Road 7 for approximately 17 kilometres
- Turn right on to Redkenn Road
- Our Main Office is located at 1095 Redkenn Road approx. 300 metres straight ahead
- The Wolf Centre is located at 1305 Redkenn Road. Stay right on Redkenn Road past the Main Office
The GPS coordinates of the basecamp and office are:
Decimal Degrees (WGS84): Lat/Long: 45.2225, -78.592167
or in Degrees, Minutes & Seconds: Latitude: N45 13 21, Longitude: W78 35 31
or GPS format: Latitude: N45 13.350, Longitude: W78 35.530
or UTM format: 17N X 689038 Y 5010488
Click here to see the Haliburton Forest main office on Google Maps (useful for navigation on smart phone).
You can use the map below to acquire driving directions from your location, however please note that the last step suggests an incorrect turn to Wilkinson Drive in some navigation systems: You need to turn right into Redkenn Drive (and you will see a big Haliburton Forest sign at this junction).